If one city has lived for 5,000 years ago.
What would it look like?
120° East Longitude/34° North Latitude
Here, is Luoyang, China.
- Luoyang, the origin of the name “中国(China)”.
- Explore the 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Longmen Grottoes, Shaolin Temple(Songshan Mountain), Silk Roads and the Grand Canal. There is another tour site is in the process of applying UNESCO Word Heritage Sites.
- Visit Great Ancient Capitals of China, Luoyang is the first ancient capital, longest capital city, largest number of dynasties capitals and widest span of capital city in China.
- The World Historical City by UNESCO, the only World Cultural City of China.
- Erlitou, an important Xia Dynasty site loacated in east of Luoyang, where is confirmed the “First Anicient China Capital City”.
- The origin of Silk Road, and the central of Grand Canal.
- Learn Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Neo-Confucianism in Luoyang.
- Han and Wei Danasty Luoyang City is the largest Capital City with over 100 square kilometres.
- The first over 150 meters arghitecture in the whole world is built in Luoyang, the highest wooden architecture.
- 105 empriors in Luoyang, and 76 emperors’ tomb are in Luoyang.